1,2,Tree Scripting
Registered? Then please log in via this page if, if you do not wish to see this again please click "Do not display".

If you wish to vote you will need to logg in.

ONLY BLACKNINE STAFF CAN VOTE OR SEE THE VOTING BOARDS. ALL VOTING LINKS WILL BE DEAD FOR NON-SATFF.
1,2,Tree Scripting
Registered? Then please log in via this page if, if you do not wish to see this again please click "Do not display".

If you wish to vote you will need to logg in.

ONLY BLACKNINE STAFF CAN VOTE OR SEE THE VOTING BOARDS. ALL VOTING LINKS WILL BE DEAD FOR NON-SATFF.
1,2,Tree Scripting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1,2,Tree Scripting

HomeHome  Refinement Voting  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ApplicationsApplications  
Please continue checking the polls and topics for updates.
Sneak preview of the new home page is being turned on daily for a few hours while it is being worked on. If you wish to see it be here in evenings, Visit the "FRONT PAGE" Link on the nav bar to see it during this time.
New site style. Old one and its server has lost connection for some reason leaving us with some problems. All is well now.

Quote Fix........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ho-Oh2224
SENATOR
SENATOR
Ho-Oh2224

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Quote Fix........ Empty
PostSubject: Quote Fix........   Quote Fix........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

When someone is quoted, the background of the text is white along with the actual text itself, rendering it impossible to read without highlighting it. Any way to fix this? I don't know if you guys have seen it yet or if it's impossible to be executed.
Back to top Go down
dstates
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
dstates

Number of posts : 59
CH User Name : dstates

Quote Fix........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote Fix........   Quote Fix........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

i have noticed this as well. it is no doubt a bug in the theme for the site. we may be able to go in and customize the background color of double quotes to fix this. i'll look into it =]

/thanks.
Back to top Go down
Latiosmaster47
CHAIRMAN
CHAIRMAN
Latiosmaster47

Number of posts : 41
CH User Name : Latiosmaster47

Quote Fix........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote Fix........   Quote Fix........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I could fix it right now if you guys want. :p
Back to top Go down
Deus-Ex-Machina
Hit any user to continue

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Gamer,Making Avi's,Calling myself, Listening to RAMMSTEIN!!!!!
CH User Name : I ARE B-A-N-N-E-D!

Quote Fix........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote Fix........   Quote Fix........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 am

Yer i had the same problem...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheathappens.com
Sponsored content

Quote Fix........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote Fix........   Quote Fix........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quote Fix........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1,2,Tree Scripting :: CCAA General :: Discussion-
Jump to: